Emergenetics® goes beyond personality. It’s a strengths-based thinking and behavioral analysis that starts with science and ends with empowered employees and a culture of understanding and appreciation. Emergenetics® gives you the power to shape results.
Trenton Harris Consulting is a certified trainer of Emergenetics® and can help your team function at its best. With 25 years’ experience leading many diverse and global teams, Trenton Harris knows the importance of a functional, vibrant team to achieving goals and experiencing fulfillment. We bring this knowledge and perspective to you in a way that ensures practical, tangible value – with some light-hearted fun along the way.
The Emergenetics® Profile is a unique tool that provides a clear window into the way people think and behave. What does this mean for you and your business? What kind of results will you see with Emergenetics®?
- Increased employee morale and higher productivity when people value their own strengths and understand more about themselves.
- Stronger, more effective teams and work groups made possible when a group of people understands and appreciates more about each person and the group as a whole.
- Create cognitively diverse and results-oriented teams facilitated by your organization capitalizing on a collaborative workforce.
- Better capitalize on employee strengths when you can provide real, meaningful dialogue and information about the way a person works and goes about their work.
As an organization, you’ll experience:
- A foundation for working more effectively and productively
- A new viewpoint to understand business challenges
- Communication strategies
- More creative teams
- Reduced conflict
Emergenetics® also enables organizations to harness cognitive diversity to come up with new solutions to the same old challenges. It’s a revolutionary approach – working through your people – to gain incredible results . . . and on a business level it means ROI.
Business solutions fused with Emergenetics® have a higher chance of immediate and lasting success. If you help your team, you help your business. And that’s what we do.
- One-on-one consultation
- Team training
- Team and individual development
Foundation for Success
MARK GUNDERSON, MANAGING PARTNER, GUNDERSON LAW FIRM
“Trenton Harris understands the meaning of partnering from all sides of the transaction. He is very business savvy and brings a practical, supportive approach that puts clients at ease with clear and efficient communications from start to finish. With this approach, Trenton Harris has built a reputation of laying the foundation for success and achieving those goals for each specific transaction.”